Physical therapy is a form of treatment that helps patients improve their movement and function. Our Doctors use different techniques to help patients reach their goals. These techniques may include exercises, stretches, and massage. Physical therapy can be used to treat a variety of conditions, including back pain, neck pain, sports injuries, and arthritis. Physical therapy may also be used to help patients recover from surgery or an accident. Our Doctors work with patients of all ages, including children and seniors.
We will work with you to create a treatment plan customized for your individual needs.
Physical therapy (PT) is care that aims to ease pain and help you function, move, and live better. You may need it to:
- Relieve pain
- Improve movement or ability
- Prevent or recover from a sports injury
- Prevent disability or surgery
- Rehab after a stroke, accident, injury, or surgery
- Work on balance to prevent a slip or fall
- Manage a chronic illness like diabetes, heart disease, or arthritis
- Recover after you give birth
- Control your bowels or bladder
- Adapt to an artificial limb
- Learn to use assistive devices like a walker or cane
- Get a splint or brace
People of all ages benefit from physical therapy. It can treat a variety of health problems.